Wednesday 6 July 2016

iphone photos from june

Leftover mini muffins from a beginner photography workshop :)


She's smiling because this is her first non-headband-bow.




I painted so much white in June, I can barely remember which rooms I did...





Loving this giant poster featuring a photo I took for TDM!





I wish Jillian wore these more than Cooper...





Table makeover begins! This should be finished by mid July, but we'll see if it happens :)




Little details for Jillian's bday :)


Speaking of birthdays -- my bestie and her lavender balloons <3







I had a tassel garland just like this one in my cart on Etsy, at which point I did a quick google to see if I could make it myself. Turns out it takes about 2 hours a little bit of patience :)




Ryan's bday weekend at the cottage <3



Lol probably one of our fave memories: syphoning gas into Andrew's car.




Father's Day breakfast!












Our AC was broken until the very end of June. Can you tell by Jilly's curls?





Dirtiest shirt every day from school. 




I have a good feeling about July <3

No comments:

Post a Comment