Thursday 19 May 2016

coop and jilly at the beach

My plan was this: get one single photo of the babies at the beach. I pictured Coop screaming about the feel of the sand beneath his feet, I pictured Jillian stuffing dirt into her mouth. I pictured myself driving away from the beach with tears in my eyes thinking, "well that was a failure."

Instead, they were such good babies. It's getting easier! They're getting older and they're starting to like DOING stuff! I know it's only going to get better and better, but for now, I'm savouring the amazing evening we just had. Instead of screaming and dirt-eating, there were smiles, animal sightings, and new words learned. 


























1 comment:

  1. These are such cute photos. That's awesome that they were good and you all had a good time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete