Tuesday 19 January 2016

a video of cooper

Last night I witnessed one of my friends having a baby. It brought me to tears and for maybe the first time ever I thought, man... it really does go fast. It seemed like yesterday I was in that very hospital having Cooper, and to think I've had Jillian even more recently...

I can't believe Cooper will be two years old in only a few months. I put together a video using small clips taken on my phone, in hopes of remembering every step along the way.


 

life with #coopkelly from Laura Kelly on Vimeo.


P.S. I now know I need to take more video clips on my phone! 

P.P.S. If you're watching this and thinking you should make one of your kids but you're "not a video editor and have no idea how to do this," then you and I said the same thing today. I opened iMovie for the first time ever a couple hours ago! It's so worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment