Tuesday 7 July 2015

iphone photos from june

After the mayhem of March, April, and May... June felt like a weird time/space limbo. Other than Father's Day and Ryan's birthday, I couldn't really even think of anything else memorable from the month. But then I downloaded the photos off my phone and realized that although we rested and laid low most days, we still had a really wonderful month. 


Coop is a strange baby who doesn't really like to eat food. He is pictured here with some blueberries and pita strips looking happy as a clam, but this is pretty much an illusion. Shortly after this photo was taken, all of his pita strips were tossed off the tray and given to Weezy. He prefers toddler formula in a bottle to almost any food, except for maybe popcorn. 


I did some work on the front room in preparation for some wedding consults. Love this antique shelf!



The neighbours were doing some major landscaping work this month, so Coop and Weeze spent a good amount of time standing at the window watching the workers and the trucks. 


We spent an afternoon with Aunt Liz and Uncle Steve at Mom and Dad's house, and Coop witnessed his first triple crown :)



We had brunch at our place the next day and Ryan made the most delicious spread...


One of my favourite memories of the month was Brittany's surprise birthday dinner at her favourite restaurant in the market. Unfortunately Ryan was at softball and couldn't attend with me, but I thoroughly enjoyed my night out with Brit's favourite people.



We surprised her from the balcony by yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"






I photographed Chris and Gen's engagement session this month, and we went out to grab some dinner afterwards at Pub Italia. It was a perfect summer evening :)


Baby girl's very first headband arrived in the mail and I instantly became excited for her to arrive. I'll be packing my hospital bag sometime this week because we're getting close now! This little headband will be going into the hospital bag for sure. I have no idea how big or how small her head will be, but I will be prepared either way.


After two rainy weeks, we finally had a beautiful day for a neighbourhood walk.


Family doctor's appointment.


Homemade peach pie by Ry. I think I ate 6 of the 8 pieces... I was completely obsessed.



On Father's Day we headed down to Lansdowne for brunch at Local with Chris and Gen. Great experience, great service, great food :) We walked the market afterwards and I bought a ridiculous amount of maple sugar and we picked up a pecan pie for dinner at Ryan's parents' that evening.





The feather mobile project in the new nursery is complete! I love how it turned out :) I love that the branch is from the tree in our backyard. I love that it sways just a little bit when you open the door. I love that the gold glitter sparkles in the sun.



Her little crib sheet arrived in the mail this week :) I'll likely do a photoshoot of the room when it's finished.


Pregnancy cravings are as follows: PIZZA. FRUIT. In the most aggressive way possible. As in, I pretty much only want to eat a huge basket of strawberries, half a bag of grapes, and pizza for every meal. Ryan indulges me and we have pizza maybe 3 nights a week these days. Luckily I can only eat one piece and then I'm full and the heartburn starts to set in...


I had my first visit to Quitters Cafe in Stittsville. I can't wait to go there one Sunday morning as a family and grab some breakfast!









I see this face fairly often.









I'll end this post with one of my favourite shots of the month. My two boys...the loves of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment