Tuesday 7 April 2015

coop's first birthday invitations

Cooper is turning one! This is cause for celebration :)

I made these woodland-inspired birthday invitations on a Thursday afternoon a few weeks back. I mailed them on Friday, right before we left for Toronto. Within the two days of that weekend, we sold our house and bought the new house. And here's the kicker: the date of Coop's birthday party would be our final night in the house. 

I think most people expected me to cancel the party or change the location...but I'm totally embracing it as the last real party I get to throw in our beloved first home. It will be a paper plates and plastic cups kind of affair now that all of our dishes are packed, and I might need to get creative to make the house look party-ready.

Challenge accepted :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment