Sunday 1 June 2014

coop's summer of baseball games & friends

It has been the epitome of a beautiful Summer week around here… 


Which has lead to many, many neighbourhood walks, both alone and with other mommy friends :) I met my neighbour across the street, Allison, and her adorable baby girl, Charlotte! We've been enjoying the weather around Half Moon Bay. 




Although baseball was a little bit chilly this week, Coop was quite the social butterfly and it seemed like everybody was holding him! 


Must have been the cute Nike hoodie from his uncles… 





Happy at first, but thennnn a little bit terrified of Matty's beard… 



Gah, he loves these two:


And Coop was lucky enough to meet his Auntie Danya this week while she was in town from Toronto! They became the best of friends and had a mini iPhone photoshoot at Starbucks… 





Mama's back to work, ladies and gents. On Friday morning, bright and early, I hung out with 40 amazing couples at the Hot 899 Hide the Bride contest. It was so much fun to be a sponsor, and I can't wait for all of the shoots I have scheduled with these guys! PLUS I'll be shooting a wedding for the winners, Erika & Jordan! 


I had a little booth set up where the couples could peruse some of my favourite photos ever :) It reminded me how much I love doing wedding shows, so I'm on the lookout for the next show I'll be participating in.


I met Josie from Hot 899!!  






Baby news for the week: we tried out the Baby Bjorn! Ry loves it. Like…LOVES it. And thankfully so does Coop! We walked around Bayshore for an afternoon and he slept the whole time on Ryan's chest. He may have also enjoyed a few crumbs from lunch in the food court.


AAAAND, we also tried out the Bumbo! His neck is getting so much stronger and he's able to hold up his head for about 10-15 seconds at a time in the Bumbo before he needs a bit of support.  


I'll end this post with a photo taken last night at Brent's 30th birthday party. Coop's Nana and Grandpa came over and watched him for the evening so that Ry and I could enjoy a backyard BBQ with some lovely friends. 

WE LOVE SUMMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment