Wednesday 2 October 2013

THERE'S A BABY IN MY BELLY!

AHHH!!

I wasn't prepared to see A BABY IN THERE!

We had our first ultrasound today and it was mind blowing. I mean, the baby was literally JUMPING AROUND! I had no idea the baby was moving that much, it's so insane!! Especially since I obviously can't feel anything. 

It's the weirdest feeling...

There's a baby in my belly. And I'm in love. 


This is an iPhone shot of me holding the first printout (which I took before I saw the "no cellphones" sign haha, woo!!). We have a little hard copy in an envelope that I'll probably take a proper photo of later. 

It makes me so excited for the baby to get bigger and for us to see a much clearer picture!


So hello little baby! We can finally see your adorable little head!! You look smart already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment