Wednesday 11 September 2013

to add to the list of things I've cried about...

We've been together for about 7 years.

And in that time, we've been playing the Question Game pretty much constantly...where we ask each other thought provoking questions with potentially strange and humourous answers. 

Example:


Would you trade one of your arms for the ability to fly?

How much money would you need to make in order to live in 
Canada for 6 months and somewhere tropical for the other 6?

Of all your friends, who would make 
the best blind person?

Obviously in 7 years, we've been able to learn a lot from each other...

But one day last week, we had to call the game on account of intense pregnancy hormones.

Ryan: If I went to went to war in Iraq, what --
Laura: *IMMEDIATELY BURSTS INTO TEARS*
Ryan: Okay, nevermind! I'm not going to war!

So yeah, we can add that to the list. 

P.S. the little baby is now the size of a prune...which is the grossest image that I've ever seen on the front page of my pregnancy app. So I prefer to think of the baby as the size of the one runt plum in the bucket.




No comments:

Post a Comment